L'Encyclopédie Index du Forum
L'Encyclopédie
Ici toute ce que vous voulez savoir sur dofus

L'Encyclopédie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HD%@%Have A./Nice Decade: The '70s Pop Culture Box ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Encyclopédie Index du Forum -> L'Encyclopédie -> Des idées svp !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
whyhelmu
SUPER MODERATOR
SUPER MODERATOR

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 9,93
Point(s): 1 271

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:30:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD%@%Have A./Nice Decade: The '70s Pop Culture Box Répondre en citant

Have A Nice Decade: The '70s Pop Culture Box > bit.ly/1t3athm

Have A Nice Decade: The '70s Pop Culture Box, james deen dani daniels

10cf746e54
Some of the tracks include sound clips of the decade, which follow a short silence at the end of the song (but which are still part of the track). McCall, Chip Davis 4:12 5-21 –Neil Sedaka Bad BloodWritten-By – Neil Sedaka/Phil Cody* 3:17 5-22 –Foghat Slow RideWritten-By – Dave Peverett 3:57 6-1 –K.C. Sutton Liner Notes Larry E. ! Javascript is not enabled in your browser. 1" (Brown, John Starks, Fred Wesley) 4:06 Sound clip (begins at 3:32): During the Watergate coverup, President Richard Nixon assures the American public that "their President is not a crook." Linda Ronstadt (1975): "You're No Good" (Clint Ballard, Jr.) 3:38 Marvin Hamlisch (1974): "The Entertainer" (Scott Joplin) 3:05 The Hues Corporation (1974): "Rock the Boat" (Waldo Holmes) 3:08 Carl Douglas (1974): "Kung Fu Fighting" (Douglas) 3:15 Maria Muldaur (1974): "Midnight at the Oasis" (David Nichtern) 3:45 Sound clip (begins at 3:31): John Chancellor reporting on an incident of streaking taking place, this time in a police station. Comes with 90-page Booklet with Historical Photos, Facts and Memories. Express Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)Written-By – Billy Nichols 3:13 4-22 –Golden Earring Radar LoveWritten-By – Barry Hay, George Kooymans 5:04 5-1 –First Class (3) Beach BabyWritten-By – Gil Shakespeare*, John Carter (2) 5:06 5-2 –Blue Magic SideshowWritten-By – Bobby Eli, Vinny Barrett* 4:12 5-3 –Bachman-Turner Overdrive You Ain't Seen Nothing YetWritten-By – Randy Bachman 3:28 5-4 –10cc I'm Not In LoveWritten-By – Eric Stewart, Graham Gouldman 3:59 5-5 –The Jimmy Castor Bunch The Bertha Butt Boogie - Part 1Written-By – Jimmy Castor, Johnny Pruitt* 3:36 5-6 –Johnny Wakelin & The Kinshasa Band Black Superman - "Muhammad Ali"Written-By – Johnny Wakelin 3:36 5-7 –The Ozark Mountain Daredevils Jackie BlueWritten-By – Larry Lee (3), Steve Cash 3:38 5-8 –Sammy Johns Chevy VanWritten-By – Sammy Johns 2:59 5-9 –Earth, Wind & Fire Shining StarWritten-By – Larry Dunn, Maurice White, Philip Bailey 2:54 5-10 –War Why Can't We Be Friends?Written-By – Morris Dickerson*, Charles Miller, Harold Brown, Howard Scott, Jerry Goldstein, Lee Oskar, Leroy Jordan*, Sylvester Allen* 3:50 5-11 –The Captain & Tennille* Love Will Keep Us TogetherWritten-By – Howard Greenfield, Neil Sedaka* 3:24 5-12 –Morris Albert FeelingsWritten-By – Morris Albert 3:54 5-13 –Jefferson Starship MiraclesWritten-By – Marty Balin 5-14 –Pilot MagicWritten-By – Bill Lyall*, David Paton 3:29 5-15 –The Miracles Love Machine (Part 1)Written-By – William Griffin*, Peter Moore* 3:05 5-16 –Hot Chocolate You Sexy ThingWritten-By – Errol Brown, Anthony Wilson* 5-17 –LaBelle Lady MarmaladeWritten-By – Bob Crewe, Kenny Nolan 3:31 5-18 –David Bowie FameWritten-By – David Bowie 3:20 5-19 –Jigsaw (3) Sky HighWritten-By – Clive Scott, Des Dyer 2:50 5-20 –C.W. Jones Freddie's Dead (Theme from Superfly) The Morning After That Lady I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little Bit More Baby Love's Theme Jungle Boogie Tell Her She's Lovely Stuck in the Middle with You Tie a Yellow Ribbon (Round the Old Oak Tree) Smokin'in the Boys Room Frankenstein Duelling Banjos Disc 4 Love Train Midnight Train to Georgia The Night the Lights Went out in Georgia Long Train Running Brother Louie Hello It's Me Seasons in the Sun The Air That I Breathe Cat's in the Cradle The Night Chicago Died Tell Me Something Good Billy, Don't Be a Hero Lady The Payback You're No Good The Entertainer Rock the Boat Kung Fu Fighting Midnight at the Oasis The Streak Do It ('Til You're Satisfied) Radar Love Disc 5 Beach Baby Sideshow You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet I'm Not in Love The Bertha Butt Boogie Black Superman (Muhammed Ali) Jackie Blue Chevy Van Shining Star Why Can't We Be Friends? Love Will Keep Us Together Feelings Miracles Magic Love Machine You Sexy Thing Lady Marmalade Fame Sky High Convoy Bad Blood Slow Ride Disc 6 Get Down Tonight Love Rollercoaster December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) Saturday Night The Rockford Files Rhinestone Cowboy Fly Robin Fly Evil Woman Theme from Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To) Happy Days Making Our Dreams Come True Let Your Love Flow Tear the Roof off the Sucker Right Back Where We Started From Fooled Around and Fell in Love Afternoon Delight Dream Weaver I'd Really Love to See You Tonight Disco Duck Turn the Beat Around Car Wash More, More, More You Are the Woman Fly Like an Eagle Disc 7 Do You Feel Like We Do Free Bird Ridin' the Storm Out Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band Disco Inferno Brick House Got to Give It Up Feels Like the First Time Don't Give up on Us Sometimes When We Touch Sir Duke I Will Survive I Love the Nightlife Happy Anniversary Baby Hold On Werewolves of London Kiss You All Over I Want Your Love We Are Family Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now Read More Album Credits Performance Credits Lynn Anderson Track Performer Bellamy Brothers Track Performer Glen Campbell Track Performer Exile Track Performer C.W.

1", Linda Ronstadt (1974): "You're No Good", Marvin Hamlisch (1974): "The Entertainer", The Hues Corporation (1974): "Rock the Boat", Carl Douglas (1974): "Kung Fu Fighting", Maria Muldaur (1974): "Midnight at the Oasis", Ray Stevens (1974): "The Streak", B.T. 1)", Barry White (1973): "I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby", Love Unlimited Orchestra (1973): "Love's Theme", Kool and the Gang (1973): "Jungle Boogie", El Chicano (1973): "Tell Her She's Lovely", Stealers Wheel (1973): "Stuck in the Middle with You", Dawn featuring Tony Orlando (1973): "Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Ole Oak Tree", Brownsville Station (1973): "Smokin' in the Boy's Room", The Edgar Winter Group (1973): "Frankenstein", Eric Weissberg and Steve Mandell (1973): "Dueling Banjos"Overall rating: Select ratingGive it 1/5Give it 2/5Give it 3/5Give it 4/5Give it 5/5 Release year: 1998Genre: Pop (70's Pop)Suggested donation for album: $ 19.97 VIEW . Gilbert O'Sullivan (1972): "Alone Again (Naturally)" (O'Sullivan) 3:39 Climax (1972): "Precious and Few" (Walter Nims) 2:47 Looking Glass (1972): "Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)" (Elliot Lurie) 3:05 King Harvest (1973): "Dancing in the Moonlight" (Sherman Kelly) 2:51 Gallery (1972): "Nice to Be with You" (Jim Gold) 2:38 Sammy Davis, Jr. Search Everything Artist Title Song SoundTrack Label ---CLASSICAL--- Composer Title Conductor Performer Ensemble Work Existing Customer?Sign In All Classical Vinyl LP Turn Pop-up Images Off Hover over image or click to enlarge. Big Stuff Chick-A-Boom (Don't Ya Jes' Love It) Brand New Key One Tin Soldier School's Out Popcorn Joy I Am Woman A Horse with No Name I'll Take You There Everybody Plays the Fool I Gotcha I'll Be Around Lean on Me Day by Day Disc 3 Alone Again (Naturally) Precious and Few Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) Dancing in the Moonlight Nice to Be with You The Candy Man Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast Hot Rod Lincoln Rock and Roll, Pt. Ive been all over the web,and this cd set is the best it can get. Wayne) 2:55 James Taylor (1970): "Fire and Rain" (Taylor) 3:54 Sound clip (begins at 3:22): Interview with a member of the Lakota nation during the Wounded Knee Incident The Raiders (1971): "Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian)" (John D. But don't let the music distract you from the packaging, either. Your computer may be infected with malware or spyware that is making automated requests to our server and causing problems.. The clip is a reference to the title of the next song in the running order.

The Tiger And The SnowMy Friend's Hot Mom 45Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S02e06sugar man searchingpacquiao vs barrera 2Friend of the Familyhouse of season 2painting the timemac os x virtualuriah heep raging silence

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:30:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Encyclopédie Index du Forum -> L'Encyclopédie -> Des idées svp ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006